• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Challenge for Loading Screen Makers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello! I am RPGMAN509[

My Challenge to all you Loading Screen Makers is to make me an Animated Loading Screen, one that will move while the loading bar is filling up. I have seen it on many games, even flash games but never have I seen it be done in Warcraft 3 To the One who can achieve this goal will not only be famous in Hive Workshop, but they will receive my many +Rep and Credits in my map.

Example: A Orc and Human locked in combat

Be Creative :vw_unimpressed:
~Rpgman509 out!

Level 9
Yes, well I am sorry to hear that I had false information but I am talking like a little monster bouncing across the letters L.O.A.D.I.N.G If someone could do that I would be eternally grateful...

Monsters-

~ Frost Wyrm
~ Any Neutral Passive Creeps (Chicken, Frog, Cow, etc.)
~ Mountain Giant
~ Phoenix (Egg to Phoenix)
~ Any Other Creeps you can think of (Non-Humanoid would be Preferred)

Edit: This is the Game I got the idea from please check it out. The Loading Screen is at 0:45 - 0:47

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.