• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3:WoW Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
TASK: Create two loading screens with as best quality as you can; one for Loadaeron and the other for Kalimdor. Images are provided.

Hey guys! Wc3:WoW is currently in need of a better Loading Screen that fits the mod best. I've been looking extensively for the original World of WarCraft loading screen images without the loading bar, but could only find these two. The bigger one is probably the one you'd want to use to make the loading screen with.

I would like the loading screen bar to be added to the image, rather than it just saying "Loading... please wait". If you need an image with the bar, this is the best I could find: THIS

This one too would be used for the loading screens in Kalimdor regions.
This one for Lordaeron

In return for helping with this errand, you will be given credit for your helpful effort at the Wc3:WoW website, in a readme file when the project is released, and wherever else necessary. Thanks in advance;

~Craka_J

Level 16
ok i got the one for lordaeron. hope i helped.

for the path, just erase the war3imported\ from both files.

WC3ScrnShot_110908_025042_01.jpg

Attachments

• LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 112
  • LoadScreenEasternKingdom512x512.blp
    225.7 KB · Views: 153
Level 4
alot of wow loading screens aren't that great of quality. if my other computer wouldn't of had crashed i could have gotten u any loading screen u wanted :<

Level 25
Thank you very much, Hubcool. I've already added you to the credits of the forum but have yet to list you on the website. In fact, there are so many people who deserve credit for helping that I might just make The Team page at the Wc3:WoW website smaller, displaying only those who are currently a part of the team, and upload a Wordpad document with the bigger list of everyone who is and has worked with Wc3:WoW to make it what it is today.

Thanks again Hubcool!

Jooster, I understand where you're coming from. I also removed WoW from my PC, but I might redownload the trial version of WoW. Then again, I never have the time to download and update it. :\

~Craka_J

Level 13
Hey Craka r u makeing a single player RPG?
With it being like WoW?
If so tell me whens its done i like WoW
Hope yours turns out good

Level 25
Can you please remove the loading bar that is in the image already at the bottom? Not the WarCraft III loading bar, but the WoW loading bar that's already in the image under the WarCraft III loading bar. Otherwise I must reject it.

~Craka_J

Level 15
i can :D:D:D

just wait a min...

EDIT:

there u go, the problem is that i don't know how to convert the images into .mdx for loading screens, but u have them both fixed at least :p (anyway for the minimap screen u just have to put "war3mapPreview.tga" and it will work)

Attachments

• LogoSmall_fade.tga
    256 KB · Views: 74
  • 5641901.jpg
    5641901.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 3,773
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.