• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I need a loading screen for my maze, your name can be on it wherever you want.
All I require is; Zergling riding on a surfboard on waves.
Box on the right where text is normally put.
You will get credit in loading screen.
ling-profile.jpg

View attachment SurfBoard3.mdx(this is not mine, this is Illidan(Evil)X's.)

This is what the surfboard looks like; DL and open with the model editor.(Or Screenshot xD)
The loading screen will probably be used throughout versions, I don't know right now however.

Last edited:
Level 5
i dont have a model editor program, nor do i plan to aquire one untill I can atleast skin. Could you put zergling on grey background like that would help but if not i can make do.

All it requires is a nice geomerge. Take the FrozenThrone Campaigns screen model, remove everything except the water, insert the zergling model and the surfboard model, make it look like the zergling is riding it.

Then you add some particle effects at the front of the surfboard and another of water passing by so it looks like the zergling is moving. Then you just animate the surfboard a little so it tilts forward and backward.

I can't possibly do that though. Other might.

Level 7
if i can find my Snag-it studio CD ill do it but don't rely on me

i don't know where the CD is (gotta look)

wait do want a still or moving screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.