• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Anime Arena (comments and Opinions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ok as most of you all know alot of people have hacked the old anime arena to the point were well its almost not fun anymore. So i decided to make a new Anime Arena from scratch it will be called Anime Battle Grounds. (if any of you saw my other post yes anime model makers are needed). But back to the topic. I need your opinions about it. Also if there are any anime characters that you would like to see on the map please tell me... oh and forget saying inuyasha(I've heard that at least 15 times).

Level 3
Hmm..can you put in Naruto characters (ex. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura..etc) and Bleach characters (ex. Ichigo, Ushida, Gin...etc) and Rurouni Kenshin characters....I want to mostly see Bleach characters though.....

By the way, is this new map gonna be rigged like crazy.....and you really need to work out some custom spells..and icons.......

Status
Not open for further replies.