• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Anime Hero Arena Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
My goal with the map is to improve on older anime hero arena's in every way. The attached version is still pre-Beta but it works. Anyway if you want to try it out, I'd love to hear your feedback. If you find bugs or inacuracies i'd appreciate it if you let me know. If you'd like to contribute, I'd potentially be open to that too. I have plans to add many more heroes from several different animes.:fp: An important note: all the heroes engulfed in flame don't work.

View attachment Anime Hero Arena Fi Locked.w3x

Well tell me what you think, and I'm especially intrested in the opinions of those who are familiar with the anime or other Anime Hero Arenas.

Level 8
I played the Anime Hero Arena by ITALIAN GUY and MAFIA KID or whatever they called themselves with their caps lock. I will try this and tell you what I think.

When you get 10 rep, you can get a lot of anime models, like Naruto Models, Bleach, Final Fantasy and others I cannot remember. Don't ask The Last Itari before you have the requirements or you will never get them.

EDIT: This is the map they made (and left open source) where are their heroes and AI gone? You should try and get 10 rep to get all the awesome models. Naruto is not a zombie :p Do you know where to go to ask for the models? Remember, don't ask for the models before you have sufficient rep or you will never get them, seriously.

It is still quite good but I have no-one to play against.

Last edited:
Level 2
Well theres already a few custom character models, and several custom ability models in it(I really like hitsugaya's and garra's ability models). As for the triggers, i did not just edit an existing game I started from scratch after investigating some of the open source versions, which were kinda sucky from a developers standpoint (ive never played the version you mentioned). I may include AI later on, if their AI is good i may just model mine after theirs. Right now there are alot of leaks to fix in the triggers, and the voices often dont match the characters. I reluctant to make the map open source, because i dont want it rigged liked other versions, but i would provide open source copies with special request, where i can control who will get a copy. I'm quite aware of the last istari's rules, which is why i have not contacted him yet.

As far as multiplayer, I'd be willing to host it on USwest bnet. /wisper me, my account name is tastier. Thanks for the input.

Level 8
I think that this is going to be a great map. Too bad peope suck and have to cheat, reducing the fun for everyone.

I don't think you should ever have a playable open source copy. Have two (or more) open copies. One with the terrain flattened and the triggers intact, one with the terrain intact and the triggers wiped. Those people intent on cheating usually will not bother remaking the map just to cheat.

Good luck with your map.

Level 1
Honestly dude if i had the capability of helping you out in making this map i would but im a noob at map editing and i have no idea how to make models but I support you in making this map awesome also i was playing bleach wars like 20 mins ago with one of the testers just wanted to add that in for some reason Hitsuyaga is who also i played your map i like it looks really good if you want i could help out looking for models

lol oops... my bad

Last edited:
Level 1
I had taken a break from this project for a while, when suddenly it popped up in my email telling me someone had posted in this thread.

@43berries: There are already terrain screenshots in several posts this thread on the terrain board. You can download a WIP copy of they map up at the 1st post if you want to see more.
@zeik: Hitsuyaga has been my main playtester as i go through the process
@modo: I started this from scratch after looking at the mess the old AHA were from tons of people making changes and deleting things, as is the nature of an open source map, and none of the heroes and units are thought out very well.
@monchopin:I would love to use whatever models you have.

Level 1
Okay Lets See The Game Is Awesome Great Skills And All That I played online 1 time and am about to again
the sasuke model didnt show up howver when he transforms it does.\

Theres a bug With Naraku's insects
If you use it in the repicking place
u can get multiple heroes.

Last edited:
Level 1
Oh yeha Orihime has like leet devine shield...should like more time to charge

and umm peoples heros should go away[when they leave the game... or some like option to remove them or somthing.]... also with multiple heroes some cant get in like team area.

more to come..

Level 1
Whith Ichigo if you use the mask u can like constantly shunpo with out using the ability itself

also the kings key is messed up cuz u spawn heroes wich die and then respawn at the spawn point. and constantly die and come back. also with the king himself
oh and the sasuke model doesnt seem to work

Status
Not open for further replies.