• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A World Of Anime - ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
This is for an ORPG that i have been making for a while now and it is still not in beta form yet.

The map is split up into islands that is each a Anime. The islands have lots of different quests that each player can complete and gain the rewards.

The item systems is set up into parts you can only hold one item of the type that your attack is for example if you attack is sword you can only hold swords/daggers and not bows, axes or staffs. Also you require a lvl of 1, 20, 50, 80 or 100 depending on the item to equip it and all normal items are upgrade able while set and unique are not.

The spells are set into spell books and each character has 10 unique spells based around things that they use on the Anime for example Goku can use ki balls and Kamehameha.

When the hero levels up you get 3 points to spend on stats of your chosen stat so every character build will be different also spells dmg is based on the starts and some involve multiple stats.

If you have any helpful things then post or if you want to help just ask i need someone to help make creeps and items, also balance creeps with lvls and also the mana of moves

The Characters planned to be Added:
X Means Not Going to be In Beta (Soz)
# Means complete for beta

Animes

Angel Sanctuary
Setsuna Mudo #

Bleach
Ichigo Kurosaki
Toshiro Hitsugaya #
Uryu Ishida #
Ulquiorra Schiffer

Buso Renkin
Kazuki Muto
Victor #

Devil May Cry
Dante

DragonBall Z
Goku
Vegeta X
Trunks X

D.N.Angel
Daisuke Niwa #
Satoshi Hiwatari

D.Grey-Man
Allan Walker X
Lenalee Lee X

Elemental Gelade
Coud X

Naruto
Naruto X
Saske X

Shaman King
Yoh Asakura X
Len Toa X
Horo Horo X

Shinzo
Mushra X
Mushrambo X

Custom Animes

Angel Warriors
Khentai #
Khaldun X
Ori X

Shogun Legacies
Tanaka Kaen #

Not Been Named Yet
Azculle #

More Coming Soon...

Attachments

• Print2.JPG
    Print2.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 755
  • Anime Evil.JPG
    Anime Evil.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 1,618
  • Anime Terrain.JPG
    Anime Terrain.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 914
  • opt-ANIME- NEW TERRAIN.w3x
    3.1 MB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Level 6
This map sounds like it has potential but is this your first project?, and the terrain isnt the best but terrain wont matter aslong as your game play and systems work excellent.

Level 7
This map sounds like it has potential but is this your first project?, and the terrain isnt the best but terrain wont matter aslong as your game play and systems work excellent.
No i have another map called Dawn Of The Elements which is abit buggy so i am fixing it. ALso i am mainly trying to get all the spells together for the beta.

lol how will you justify such a big crossover? A dimensional collapse?
i dont know yet i wasn't gonna think of it until after the beta but thats a gd idea thxs.

Yee... It's super cool to have 10 spells and then you can spam them all in the same time!!!!111
lol yea but u will need to pump alot into int to use them all at the same time and if your not a spell caster u have afew passive and all the spells dont work off int some and str or agi.

Level 5
i like the number of characters o.o
and the variation of the animes they are from o.o
but you should take care of the terrain o.o
of course it has nothing todo with gameplay itself >_<
but it is more fun to play with a great atmosphere *_*

the best thing in this map:
(perhaps only my favourite) Horohoro *_*
hope hell become great x3

Level 7
i like the number of characters o.o
and the variation of the animes they are from o.o
but you should take care of the terrain o.o
of course it has nothing todo with gameplay itself >_<
but it is more fun to play with a great atmosphere *_*

the best thing in this map:
(perhaps only my favourite) Horohoro *_*
hope hell become great x3

yea the terrain needs to be sorted out put i am not that good at it and also i am trying to get the characters done for the beta and i made the terrain so that i could see how the look when playing and how the spells work in different areas and against different doodads

also yea horohoro's gonna be gd i made a shaman king arena so i already have 5 of his moves in mind but i prefer Len Tao

Level 7
view on the new bandit forest for the DBZ area plzz if you think it can be better say these are parts of the new terrain i am doing

Attachments

• New Bandit 1.JPG
    New Bandit 1.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 333
  • New Bandit 2.JPG
    New Bandit 2.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 382
  • New Bandit 3.JPG
    New Bandit 3.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 490
Level 3
dota style of choseing hero... terrain is straight.. rpg? then.. use rpg camera system.. and make trees biger set scale to 4..

• Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 5
dota style of choseing hero... terrain is straight.. rpg? then.. use rpg camera system.. and make trees biger set scale to 4..

You mean taverns lol? Because those were in normal Wc3 melee. And never say dota >_<; say AoS/hero defense.

Needs new terrain. I prefer hiring new terrainer. Hereos seem to be ok, still needs lot of work.

I like the terrain >_>;, its got a classic rpg feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.