• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Neutral Battle Edition

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Neutral Battle Edition
Version: 1.3

A one epic battle arena between neutrals!

Game Map Features:

- 3 vs 3 Players or AI's
- Battle with 3 Neutral Bosses
- 19 Unique Neutral Heroes
- Duel Events

- Build able Items

CHANGELOG:
Changelog:
Version 1.1
- Fix some minor bugs.
- Reduce the picking range of Wildkin's Wild Dash ability while picking enemy in front of it.
- The Airwave Ability of Wildkin has been increased the damage but increases the mana cost per level.
- Instantly Revive Hero is now available on Power Circle.
- The game will automatically end if played in Single Mode(No other players or No AI's just play by one player only).
- Fix the Abyssal Blade item when using Overwhelm.
- Fix the end game when the game end by duel event.

Version 1.2
- Fix some minor bugs.
- Removes all EXP bonus to duel and killing bosses to make a balance leveling.
- New item has been added the "Ancient Janggo of Endurance" and the "Observer Wards".
- Fix problem about "Revive Hero Instantly".
- The Heroes Tooltip on tavern has been change.
- New Game Mode has been added the "Destroy the Castle Mode".
- Increases the mana regeneration per every Hero Intelligence points.

Version 1.3
- Fix some minor bugs.
- New Neutral Hero has been released the "Warrior Wolf".
- The AI's improves a little bit when using skills.
- Fix problem in "Destroy the Castle Mode" when the game instantly end.
- Reduce the damage of the Guard Tower on Destroy the Castle Mode.
- Fix some problem issue on Boss Battle Arena.

FOR MORE NEWS AND UPDATES:

Like our facebook page: Neutral Battle Edition | Facebook

Previews
Contents

Neutral Battle Edition (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM...
Hello, just tested the map here's my review:

Well? what can I say?

+ Decent Heroes
+ Decent Imports and Game Interface
+ Decent Gameplay
+ Decent AI
+ Decent Map Description/presentation ingame

The only thing I think that is lacking is the terrain.. it's no fun fighting over an entirely green area 90% of the time.

I'm giving this map 4/5 vote for approval and +Rep will gladly improve my rating when necessary changes have been applied, you can also tell me if you're dissatisfied with my rating and I'll gladly remove it along with my comment.

Level 2
Hello, just tested the map here's my review:

Well? what can I say?

+ Decent Heroes
+ Decent Imports and Game Interface
+ Decent Gameplay
+ Decent AI
+ Decent Map Description/presentation ingame

The only thing I think that is lacking is the terrain.. it's no fun fighting over an entirely green area 90% of the time.

I'm giving this map 4/5 vote for approval and +Rep will gladly improve my rating when necessary changes have been applied, you can also tell me if you're dissatisfied with my rating and I'll gladly remove it along with my comment.

Hello Zenonoth,

Thanks for playing and rating my map and i'am very satisfied with that :)
About that terrain, im just working it out on the next version. Let me know if you find some bugs and i will fix it.

Thank you and have a Good Day!

Level 21
A very quick mini review based on a short amount of playtime

Overview:
The map itself greatly reminds me of The Last Blade in more than one way.However,that is not of importance.I played twice,once normal mode and once destroy the castle mode.A few points I would like to bring up

The terrain,it's pretty bland and lacks any variation.Almost the entirety of the playing area is flat grass,which is just not pleasing to look at
First time I played with infernal,who's abilities were not unique since they were all a variation of normal abilities,except the one where they targeted 2 nearby heroes.However,the abilities were fitting so it's not really a major issue.All I suggest is a change of spell visual for the first one to make it suit the infernal more
The duel camera,it's locked on one position the entire time which I personally don't like.I prefer to be able to look around and get a better view of what is going on.
One of the items' recipes,Null talisman,says it gives 6 strength,when in truth it gives 6 intelligence.

That being said,the map itself isn't bad,it just requires more polishing.The AI functions properly from what I've seen and there are plenty of items to choose from
As of now,I give this a 3/5.Again,this is a very quick,mini-review but Ill gladly give this a full,proper review after some changes have been made
Have a nice day and feel free to contact me about this review/a future review

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
-some heroes have much more movement speed
-the duel is cancelled when one of the chosen contenders is dead
-some players seem to get selected more often for the duel in a (2v2 game)
-terrain is lacking (one tile? no height variation)
-Infernal hero's ultimate works on magic immune units
-lack of creep variation
-DotA ripped items
-Flameseeker's ultimate can destroy the enemy fountain...
-newest version on epicwar.com

2.5/5.

Level 23
Neutral Battle Edition - 7/11/16

Oh, this will be a divisive one.
This map is very well polished, tooltips are neat and informative, map phases transition smoothly; there are no odd effects or unit sizes that are an eyesore.
In short, it is very neat and aesthetically well map.

All that said, I don't know if the map is "fun".
The idea isn't bad, however there are 3 main issues which I found to be issues.
- The map is too big and it is flat. For a hero arena, there is alot of walking back to base and time spent "not fighting". The flat map also means there are no advantageous terrains, or ways to objects to kite enemies around
- Items are straight out of DoTA. For the cash rate of this map; item collection is a chore; and sure you can slowly farm neutrals; but who plays a hero arena to farm creeps?
- Hero skillsets are not balanced toward the early game. Abilities are very weak and have very long cooldowns in the first 3 or so skill ranks. Combine this with the long time needed to head back and refill mana and hero combat for the first 8 - 10 levels was really slow.

I do however like how crude yet functional a lot of the hero skills are.
The AI is also surprisingly competent at playing the game.

- I also found the game keeps choosing the same 2 players on each team to duel, not sure if intentional.

Level 19
5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation

No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM a map reviewer once you have updated the map.

Set to Substandard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!