• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Neon Gensis Evangelion - The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Has anyone got info about the Evangelion movie? Everything that i find is like 2 years old, no fresh data.... When is it going to be finished? Will it be in Europe too? Plz share anything you know, plz:!:

Level 1
Well, yeah, there are 2 stand alone movies: "Death and Rebirth" and "End of Evangelion"... But I'm talking about the movie that Gainax along with a few ppl that made The Lord of The rings are making at the US... It's said to have a really big budget, but I can't find anything about it... I've been to the Gainax official page, but it's japanesee.... If anyone could translate it...

Level 1

Finally found a site about the movie... It's going to be finished by 2010, or at least they say so.... Anyway, here's a site with some pictures of how will it look... Personally, I think that this will suck hard... They shouldn't have altered neither the designs, names, facts, and the whole storyline!!!
:x :x :x
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=16790

Status
Not open for further replies.