• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Friday The 13TH 2009 Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
ki ki ki ha ha ha ''Whos there!?'' ''AAAAAHHHHHH...oh god please no no!''*splat*

Of course im talking about the new movie Friday The 13TH that came out on Friday Feb 13 2009 i just finished watching it and wow...i thought it was good.

After years of people going missing at a camp called crystal lake a girl named Whitney and her boyfriend along with a few others go camping near the camp where suddenly they all go missing.About a month later her older brother Clay asks the locals (and handing out flyers) have you seen my sister? He then asks an old woman who tells him that his sister is most likely dead and says that ''he'' just wants to be left alone...Clay than asks about 3 times who is ''he''? The woman just closes her door without responding...Clay then asks locals around crystal lake about his sister when he runs into a group of campers who are staying at crystal lake where they encounter Jason Voorhees who wants revenge for his mothers death which you see in the intro of the movie and for the people letting him drown as a young boy...

Boy thats alot...plot is good READ! BELOW THERE MAY BE SPOILERS

Clay finds his sister Whitney in some tunnel where Jason has chained her hands together...why did Jason take her prisoner?She looked alot like his mother...
NOTE IF YOU ARE PISSED ITS NOT MY FAULT IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR NOT SEEING THE MOVIE AND LOOKING AT THE SPOILER!

IMDB gave it a 6.9/10 i give it a solid 7.7/10

Q:Do we see young Jason?
A:
when you see his mother get beheaded in the intro the girl runs away and you see young Jasons hands pick up the machete and walk away but you do not see his face i forget but i think you hear his mom say ''kill for mother''

Status
Not open for further replies.