• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Need voice actors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Sargeras - Needs to be abit evil. And by all cost must not be cute. It must be deep. If you are qualified for this send me your sample saying
"Hey guys, Look at what i got!"
Emotions must be like Arrogant, Evil, Desperate

Archimonde - Must be deep. Very deep. If you are qualified send me a sample saying
"Atleast i don't afflitiate with the blood elfs."
Emotions Anything.

Kil'Jaden - Must be cute and has that kiddy effect. Send me a sample if you are qualified saying
"Atleast i don't rape tree's"
Emotions happy.

Last edited:
Level 13
Finally, someone actually applied.

Edit: Ah damnit, Sorry guys. My map file which included my project got deleted after my sister cleaned up the computer. (The files) I'll have to abort my project. Again i am sorry.

Last edited:
Level 13
Sargeras - Needs to be abit evil. And by all cost must not be cute. It must be deep. If you are qualified for this send me your sample saying
"Hey guys, Look at what i got!"
Emotions must be like Arrogant, Evil, Desperate

Archimonde - Must be deep. Very deep. If you are qualified send me a sample saying
"Atleast i don't afflitiate with the blood elfs."
Emotions Anything.

Kil'Jaden - Must be cute and has that kiddy effect. Send me a sample if you are qualified saying
"Atleast i don't rape tree's"
Emotions happy.

at least get original lines

Status
Not open for further replies.