• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

need trigger, <Unit> gives damages to unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
You would need 3 triggers:

• A
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unitgroup - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Trigger - Add to C <gen> the event (Unit - (Picked unit) takes damage)
  • B
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Add to C <gen> the event (Unit - (Entering unit) takes damage)
  • C
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Set mana of (Damage source) to ((Mana of (Damage source)) - 1.00)

Level 8
I have a question related to this damage detect system:

in trigger C can you have conditions so that only units with certain buffs will fire the actions?

I probably will have some triggered damage returns or whatever and I think if I could put a condition in trigger C of: Triggering unit has buff "counterspell" then it would be pretty easymode from there

No need to be a cockwedge and bump this with no input when his question got answered a day ago.
1.) Mine provides another solution.
2.) Yours obviously was offtopic and also harassing. Be happy if I do not report you.
3.) Even if its already answered, I want to say that seeking may be the first step you take to solve a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.