• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need this to change colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I need a small light effect that changes its color to at least 6 colors - red, blue, yellow, orange, green, purple during Stand animation. I made a single color one using Textures/Flare. If it can be edited to change different colors, please do or a new effect to act as a changing-colors lights will do as well.

I'm decorating my City-map and need these lights. Whenever you see 'TheTerran' it is needless to wonder if you will be +rep or not for a job done. Ofc you will.

I upload this model in case smth can be done out of it for the purpose.

Attachments

• ChristmasLightsBlue.mdx
    2.1 KB · Views: 40
Level 22
Thank you Friky but maybe I didn't explain it well. I know I can change the colors of ParticleEmitter 2 there, where I made the colors blue to use another color and save it as another MDX but my question is: can it change the colors on one model? Not making 5-6 models in different colors but 1 model, that changes the colors. Bloody_Turds told me smth about Texture Animation in Magos but I couldn't figure out how to make it. Anyway +rep for your time, though I'm still asking the same. And it doesn't have to go more than 6 colors: red, blue, yellow, orange, green, purple, this order.

Status
Not open for further replies.