• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Melee] Need test my map for ballance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
All players who can please help me with testing my map and the please report about that if it is ballanced and fair made map. (Every response will be accepted and then i'll upgrade map.) Thanks!

Map Info: Islands + ships v4.0

Basic melee map where you can fight with ships.

Features:
Three types of ships for each race: Transport, Frigate, Battleship.
One new hero for each race.
One shipyard for each race.
New soundset for Hero Ranger.
Old Beta icons and models.

Change Log:

Changed:
  • Archdruid spells: Ward of Regeneration now heal in hit points and not percentage, Barkskin armor reduced
  • Warlord spells: Warcry damage reduced, Blood Rage effects reduced.

Uploaded fixed map please who can continue in testing and dont forget to report animalies.

(Sorry for english and i wish your help.)

Last edited:
Level 16
Hey cool, someone with "Ships Mod" idea like me!
All players who can please help me with testing my map and the please report about that if it is ballanced and fair made map. (Every response will be accepted and then i'll upgrade map.) Thanks!
Not much different from mine, and a nice additional touch, extra heroes.

HeroRanger is a nice touch (don't forget to give credit for the beta-look alike hero, it's using the Jaina head portrait and i think Frankster made that.
She is using the archer soundset, which is ok
Custom spells could use some tweaking, but I would need more then ai testing to test it properly.

Shadowhunter beta model is a nice touch, The chaos warlord could defiantly use some nerf, and your ultimate is mispell "Deemon's Blood". You just forget to delete the extra "e" when you made it for the hotkey.

Archdruid is ok, also a lil OP when it comes to spells, but I like how they fit him pretty well. (I think I saw someone suing these exact spells on Furion before, but not sure where)

The Undead Necromaster I did not get to test very well, it kinda reminded me of a beefed up necro, which is ok, but again i didn't really use it much.

Overall, balance on the ships is ok for each race, I hope to test it with ya perhaps in the near future.

Also if you interested I am currently working on a second volume of my ships mod with another member who is working on the ai. I can always use more members interested to make this project of mine. No sense having 2 of the exact same projects.

Last edited:
Level 4
Iam making this map since November 2013 (but i have registred recently). I used this map for friends use but i wanted to show it to world. Lot of icons are from http://www.scrollsoflore.com (thx button manager i transformed them to .blp)
That soundset of Ranger, if you watch in editor, was unused sound set without sounds so I mixed them from Sylvanas, Archer and Naisha.
Thats spell tolltip I'll fix thanks. (fixed)
Archdruid spells I'll fix thanks (tell what was the best OP spell (i think it was that ward on level 3))
Archdruid is ok, also a lil OP when it comes to spells, but I like how they fit him pretty well. (I think I saw someone suing these exact spells on Furion before, but not sure where)
??? It was hard to make these spells from no-knowledge-about-spell-triggers
Idk where you can see this spells too??? (maybe in melee game or campaign game)
Maybe it's same as ''Ship mod'' pack? BTW You got awesome icons and models from Hive. Pls give credits as well.(Testing Map rite now ;p)
Thanks! ^_^ This is my made and favourite map (thats why i wanted now to upload it.)
And about credits to some people I will when i upload this map public.
If you will find anything more to fix or improve then say ^_^.
Thanks all for help.

Next week ill upload fixed version to this tread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.