• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Spell Ideas for Brann Bronzebeard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Sure, Single Shot, where Brann pulls out out of his pistols and fires, Grand Explorer, this gives Brann a bonus speed/sight ? or the ability of farsight, Rapid Fire, Brann pulls out his pistols and repeatidly fires them.

Level 7
Ok heres what I ahve so far:

-Animal Companion: Summons Branns Gorrila Pet
-Rapid Fire: Increases attack speed for short duration
-Trueshot Aura

-ULTIMATE: Don't know need ideas for an ultimate!

I've already used Farsight ability (Flare) for his Guild Explorer Demi heroes. I have everything but his ultimate now any ideas?

Level 4
maybe some exploring/scouting ability as he is a explorer...

summon gryphon scout maybe.

or, even better. interrogate orc. he can speak orcish right, so he can catch an orc unit. (trap/cage) and then the longer/more you interrogate it, the more orcish map info is revealed (like where buildings are etc...)

Level 7
Kno Mad: I like the orcish speak idea but in this kind of map it wouldnt realy be worth it when a player can use use reveal to get map information anyway, its a nice concept though.

I was going to use summon gryphon scout but that means having to put more imports in my map so instead I've made a "Summon Explorers Legue Zepplin" That summon a powerful attack zepplin that can also transport troops aswel!

This thread can be closed now got all the ideas I need, thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.