• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need someone to texture 151 models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Like the title says I have 151 models I need textured. Send me a PM if your interested. Also need an animator for them as well.

Level 26
14964b888160fc5b19a19c365cdbb3e9.jpg

Level 6
Yes they are Pokemon. I have a side project I am working on and doing all the texture work myself would take too much time from my other map. The models are not rips, but the textures are cnp from a spriters forum. I paid for the models from a 3d model website so I own them. I have invested alot of money in this project and would be disappointed if I cannot finish them and use them in my map. I am recreating the Gameboy Advance games in wc3 for a campaign. In the future I will release a multiplayer version for Pokemon trading and player duals.

Last edited:
Level 19
Yes they are Pokemon. I have a side project I am working on and doing all the texture work myself would take too much time from my other map. The models are not rips, but the textures are cnp from a spriters forum. I paid for the models from a 3d model website so I own them. I have invested alot of money in this project and would be disappointed if I cannot finish them and use them in my map. I am recreating the Gameboy Advance games in wc3 for a campaign. In the future I will release a multiplayer version for Pokemon trading and player duals.

nintendo could still sue you because pokemons are their intellectual property so you paid money for illegal models which makes it even worse because you supported criminals :grin:

edit because I don't want to mess up my post count:
Zieg said:
I paid for the models
Zieg said:
I didn't pay for the models
so what?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.