• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new mumakil model needs textures and anims

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everybody! i have made from 0 in milkshape a brand-new quite detailed mumakil model (also made some haradrim 4 it). only problem: it needs textures and anims and i got no idea how 2 make any of the 2. posted in the modeling & anim section a same anouncement about this topic. i have found some amazing in-game skins that would be perfect looking if some1 can attach them correctly. plz pm me if u r interested. i am happy 4 every hand of hlp. i will try 2 upload it as a grp work.

------UPDATED------
just made a little change, there is now a normal Mumakil and 1 with a Mahud (it's commander guy with the painted face) on its neck. here r the screenshots: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/191965-albums3584.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.