• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new mumakil model needs animator/texturer

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everybody! i have made a quite detailed and good looking mumakil model from 0 in Milkshape. but i need an animator 4 it. it has absolutly NO bones, meshes, etc. or animations. i also made a request 4 a skinner-texturer in the texturing section. i have found some ingame skins 4 it but dunno how 2 aply them. btw i also made a haradrim banner carrier model (needs only anatomy and animations) 4 the top position in the basket (or however else this thing on its back is called) and the mahud (the guy with the painted face that was standing somewhere on its nect and directed the beast). the mahud also needs only animations. the basket is (or should be) big enough so that multiple other smaller model can be added in there (have made some haradrims 2....they need animation too).

Show us some screenshots so the animator could know that is not ripped from somewhere.
hm, yes, i could upload you how the model would be looking ingame, if it shows up or i will have 2 make it all the Replacable ID1 as a color coz i have no textures 4 it till now. don't worry, i never ripped a model and i will never will and besides, if you see it, it has a big similarity with the mumakil of LOTR BFME (just used it VISUALLY only as my example mode, just looked at it ingame and such, didn't open it in any other program). and if it wouldbe ripped, why shouldn't i leave its original animations than? would be lesser 2 do. and besides, i wouldn't ask others 2 edit a ripped model. anyway, i will upload you a screenshot as soon as i find a texturer and a skinner so that you can see it in the original and not as a completly red thing......

to chilla_killa:
well it actually may contain some, i don't know uch of animations, but when i import it to WC3 Model Editor, it shows me no bones in the node manager, and besides, i have no much ideas of anatomy and animation. i have looked at the tutorials, tried the examples shown, they worked, but i can't stand on my own feet in making that.

soz 4 the delay but here is a screenshot of it (just used Replacable ID 1 as a global skin in Magos and imported the file in WC3 Editor and took the PRNT-SCRN in-game). i am happy that i got the right size and proportions already. it's a VERY big model (as in-game NOT file size, although i think file size will go up the same much coz it's quite deteiled http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/191965-albums3584.html this is the original size of the model (didnt make it bigger in the Object Editor). i left the Bloodmage clos 2 it so that u can see what about the size orignally is.

thx DemigoD, i am not a ripper, well as 4 DjDinasty, i like his worries that the models will get stolen while he steals others's models. anyway i hope i find soon a texturer-skinner and an animator 4 this model. i was rly happy that the result was this satisfying 4 some guys (maybe it will be my first approved model and 1 of my best too).

That mesh looks good.
Didn't you say you don't have meshes? :p

yeah i said that but i also said that i am not a master modeller and a noob in anatomy (like bones, meshes, faces, etc.)

btw i made an *upgraded* version of this mumakil with a Mahud on it's back. the mahud (+his flag and the thing on his back and the chains attached 2 the mumakils ears r rdy skinned, btw the chain and the thing on his back, not the banner, are just made from the Doodad chainpost so they use only ingame skin)
and here u can watch more pics from different views about it. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/191965-albums3584.html

Status
Not open for further replies.