• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Skillshot Spell Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I really like skillshots so I'm looking for someone who could make some with three levels if possible I promise I will credit and rep+ whoever helps I need a normal skill shot that will collide with enemy units and damage it second with a stun third slow and lastly if the shot collides aoe damage individually thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!! (with triggers please I don't understand jass codes)

Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I am not sure, but I think it depends on the collision system you use.
If you use one, then a custom missile system should do the job.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

All right. If no one does this by the time I wake up, I'll get started on it.

Wait, I think it depends on a collision system and a missile system.
If you have both of them, then the four spells are just a few lines of code, instead of re-triggering collision and the missile moving.

Level 37
Here you go. I only did the "deal damage to single target" one because... well I don't feel like CnPing the spell 4 times and changing all the variables. It's really easy to do, but tedious... so I'll leave that to you :) all you have to do is replace the "deal damage" portion to whatever you want the spell to do (etc: give the slow ability to the dummy, then order to slow picked unit).

Attachments

• LegendaryViewer Request.w3x
    27.6 KB · Views: 66
Level 4
Here you go. I only did the "deal damage to single target" one because... well I don't feel like CnPing the spell 4 times and changing all the variables. It's really easy to do, but tedious... so I'll leave that to you :) all you have to do is replace the "deal damage" portion to whatever you want the spell to do (etc: give the slow ability to the dummy, then order to slow picked unit).

thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.