• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Duo-skillshot damage bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I made a custom spell which fires 2 skillshots in a cone at once, but the spell is dealing damage on each loop. I set it to give enemies in AoE to "damaged group" and don't let them to take damage again, but the spell is still dealing damage on each loop. Here is the loop trigger:

Events: Every 0.03 sec of game time
Actoins:
For each integer from 1 to 2 do actions:
(Locations setup)
set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
pick every units in (units within 128 of temploc2 matching (is in DamagedGroup[forLoopAindex] = false; is structure = false; belongs to enemy of dummy = true; is alive = true) and do actions
add picked unit to DamagedGroup [forLoopAindex]
deal damage​
move dummy​
set DistancePassed = (DistancePassed - 28)
if then else
if DistancePassed < 0
then
turn off this trigger​
(some booleans setup for other spells, they don't contain destroying of DamagedGroup)​

"DamagedGroup" is destroyed in the "cast" trigger only.
I was even looking for some other skillshot spells in the hive and I did the same, but it is still bugged .(

Any help? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.