• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need proffesional help 4 awesome project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
okey...
•Model:
basic model - Revenant
Insted of blue glow - fire
Insted of defult weapon - Doom Guard's sword
+Illidans\Dread Lord's wings
•Triggers:
1)After hero reaches level x he tranceforms to another one
--> A dialog menu should apear to chose a new hero
--> All items of the old hero must come to the new hero
...simple unit change
2)EVENT: If hero kills more then 1 HERO during 3 second
ACTION: Sound is played; massege is displayed like "Player is supa-pupa killa"
•SPELL (I sow it on another map):
When you click spell button (ex. Combat Mastery) a new menu opens (NOT DIALOGUE but like when u build a structure) where u can choose more spell (ex. Bloodlust, Unholy Rage and other).So whis this I can give hero 50 spells :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
P.S. Sorry 4 bad english

Level 25
I question the "awesomeness" of this project if you're too damn lazy to type the word "for"

Look, I understand that some people aren't from an English speaking nation. But using a NUMBER instead of a word SERIOUSLY gets on my nerves

Level 4
Unless you can actually convice someone to do alot of triggers or JASS for you, you can only have a certain number of spells, you can increase the number of spells you can carry by adding a spell to your hero based on the spellbook spell. And (dont know for sure if this would work) you may be able to increase that number by adding items that also have different versions of spellbook, but in general that many spells would be a pain in the bum for the user as well as the maker, so I doubt it would be worth anyones time. There might be someway to do it easier in JASS but 50 spells still would be a pain.

Level 3
50 spells was a joke ;-\
And I don't know nothing about spellbooks - I just wont a few spells inside another spells.
Sorry FOR bad english onceagain

Level 4
Okay then....simply make a spell based on the spellbook spell (it is under item spells). And add as many spells as you want to it, then simply add the spell (based on the spellbook spell) to your hero, and there you go. There is a way to make it start with zero spells and get more but I dont know if you want to do that or not, and i dont have time to explain as i have to leave for class in....4 mins.

Level 3
Geemy-geemy !
Yes, thets it (But why sword is not in flames...)
Tnx. You will allso be in credits

Level 3
Enelance said:
Geemy-geemy !
Yes, thets it (But why sword is not in flames...)
Tnx. You will allso be in credits
It's not in flames cause i did a geoset merge, but the flames are particles. I'll have to update it, but not now 'cause my head hurts and my ParticleAdd program is bugged. It's no big deal, you can add the flames by making an attachment with this trigger :
Code:
Special Effect - Add special effect on unit
Add somthing like Phoenix Missile to "weapon". And here's the model :
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&ID=3972
Enjoy! 8) [/code]

Status
Not open for further replies.