• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Orc Vs Human Class Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm making an Orc Vs. Human battleground game. And I want to make the classes different named for each class, but I can't think of some of them. Ex.
--------Human--------------Horde
--------Fighter--------------Grunt
--------Ranger-------------Hunter
-------Magician------------Sorcerer
-------Mechanic-----------Engineer
-------Assassin-----------Executioner
--------Paladin------------Shaman
--------Priest----------------???

And I need the question mark spot filled in please, and if you can think of some other classes and their counterpart, I'm opened to anything good. Oh and I know Paladin isn't just like Shaman, but they are sort of hero classes. Paladin is special to humans, Shaman is special to orc. And I needed to put those dash' because for some reason when I used spaces it only put down one. Thanks ahead of time.

Level 4
Oh yes, I thought of that, and if it comes to that, I will put that in, but Witch Doctor seems like a troll class, and not much for orcs. And I didn't really add this to the first text, but I kind of only wanted to put in Humans and Orcs.

Level 11
The Orc Gladiators map has a wide variety of Orc classes. Maybe you can borrow an idea from there (credit them if you do thought :))

Level 4
Oh both of those are good ideas. Necrolyte, not very commonly used! And I will look at that orc gladiators game. + Rep

Level 7
--------Human--------------Horde
--------Warrior--------------Grunt
--------Ranger-------------Hunter
-------Mage------------Warlock
-------Mechanic-----------Engineer
-------Assassin-----------Rogue
--------Paladin------------Shaman (this are not associated classes)
--------Priest----------------Far Seer

i wrote the changes like this

Level 7
yeah it would be good, you can tell to a human far seer, so it would be kinda like
Alliance - Horde
Warrior - Grunt
Ranger - Hunter
Mage - Warlock
Mechanic - Engineer
Assassin - Rogue
Far Seer - Shaman
Priest - ?
Paladin - ? (i can't see a paladin on horde side o_O)

Level 15
i didn't mean that priest should be replaced with far seer
i meant that shaman and far seer are a same thing

why should they be associated? they shoul be just balancing each other, methinks. though it's Testiclies' choice what to do

Level 5
all the Human Character classes:
Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Warlock, Warrior, Death knight (WoW); Knight, Archer, Archmage, Barbarian, Templar Beastmaster, Berserker, Buccaneer, Commoner, Demon hunter, Exemplar, Gladiator, Gunman, Infiltrator, Soldier, Marksman, Necromancer, Scout, Sorcerer (RPG); Brigand, Enforcer, Assassin, Bandit lord

All the Orc Character Classes:
Hunter, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior, Death Knight (WoW); Blademaster, Farseer, Peon, Raider, Wind rider, Grunt, Necrolyte (RTS); Beastmaster, Pyremaster, Spirit champion, Barbarian, Bone crusher, Berserker, Necromancer, Assassin, Spymaster (RPG)

Information about the classes: http://www.wowwiki.com/Humans
and http://www.wowwiki.com/Orcs

Level 15
it's classes used in DnD-based RPGs and warcraft games. they are not canon in any way. also, any of these classes doesn't have to be same as it's depicted in WC RPGs and games. it's completely map-maker choice

Status
Not open for further replies.