• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need old newgen version : /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Do someone know where i can get a older version of jass newgen pack, cause Mcafee considers newgen we.exe to be a trojan, and i talked with mcafee technical support but they didn't get my question and wrote me some random answer. So i would be happy if you can find an old newgen since i can't seem to find it anywhere.

Level 6
What version is your NewGen?
For me v5, my antivirus: Avast consider it a virus.
For v5b, virus reports are not more o_O wierd.
it's the opposite for me xD older versions of newgen works for me, but 5b is considered a virus : (

Level 6
why not exclude the file, in avg i do this

make like an exception for the file, so the antivirus program wont remove it? If that's what you meant, the answer is i can't. Mcafee wont let me choose if a file is infected or not, as soon as mcafee detects something that looks like a virus it removes the file and i can't do a shit about it.

Level 24
I have this problem as well and as far as I am aware there is no way to make an exception. Also for me using an old version doesn't work as well, it deletes them as well. So the only way i've been able to use NewGen with McAfee is to juist turn it off every time you want to use NewGenWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.