• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Moon Glaive imported to a passive item!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Yep.

I need moon glaive ability from the huntress to be imported to a passive item.
'cause I can't find a way to do it (tried) so i'll ask you guys.

+rep is waiting for ya

Level 49
Doesn't simply adding that ability to an item works? If not... Why not make a trigger that gives the hero the ability inside a hidden spellbook when he picks up the item, and then make another trigger to make the hero lose the spell whenever he drops the item. Then all you have to do it limit this item to 1 per hero(which makes sense).

Level 7
Well i'd rather someone other do that for me, 'cause I have so much other things to do with my map.
And that would be too long and complexs for me.

Level 7
Upload the map perhaps so someone can get it done? And it should simply work by adding the ability to the items ability section.

You could also try this:

Go to object editor > units > select the unit that is gonna use the item > Set ''Combat - Attack 1 - Weapon type'' To ''Missile (Bounce)'' which is used by huntress that originally has the moon glaive ability.

Also change ''Combat - Attack 1 - Maximum number of targeds'' to 2 or more.

Hope this helps! :]

Level 7
Upload the map perhaps so someone can get it done? And it should simply work by adding the ability to the items ability section.

You could also try this:

Go to object editor > units > select the unit that is gonna use the item > Set ''Combat - Attack 1 - Weapon type'' To ''Missile (Bounce)'' which is used by huntress that originally has the moon glaive ability.

Also change ''Combat - Attack 1 - Maximum number of targeds'' to 2 or more.

Hope this helps! :]

Sorry to but it did not help. :(

Level 7
first of all noone can do that for you unless u give map and second of all it may be impossible because making bouncing missile requires upgrade which u wont be able to remove when you drop item

Level 7
Why I would need to give map they can do it on random map and send it on..duh.
And I don't know is it possible to make so thats why I am here.

The moon glaive ability on the huntress is a fake ability. It does nothing but showing and icon that is enabled once respective research is complete.
The effect occurring (huntress' glaive 'jumps' to other targets after the initial target) is created by the Moon Glaive upgrade.
Attaching the moon glaive ability to an item does nothing. You either need a trigger or have to find some other solution.

Level 7
The moon glaive ability on the huntress is a fake ability. It does nothing but showing and icon that is enabled once respective research is complete.
The effect occurring (huntress' glaive 'jumps' to other targets after the initial target) is created by the Moon Glaive upgrade.
Attaching the moon glaive ability to an item does nothing. You either need a trigger or have to find some other solution.

Okay good to know it's fake so I didn't ended up messing with the ability. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.