• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need Income Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Ok First
You buy a item called "Small Stock" then i need it to give you a income of 5 gold every 1.00 seconds, BUT i need it to stack on how many stocks you have, and i need it to work for 11 players excluding Brown.
and then i have to make like 6 more for bigger incomes.
and i do not know JASS.
Ok i actully need it to work like this: You buy the item the item deletes u get a auto income and it stacks.

Last edited:
Level 28

Similar Threads:

---] Help me with Income Trigger[---goombawithgunWorld Editor Help Zone1408-23-2008 10:12 PM
[Solved] Gold income triggerCrueIIntentionsWorld Editor Help Zone1808-15-2008 07:09 AM
Income TriggerHalakBalakBalakTriggers & Scripts2010-16-2007 04:30 AM
Please, How to create income trigger?Danielt0Triggers & Scripts209-30-2007 02:04 PM
Need an Income triggerM_reaperWorld Editor Help Zone710-08-2006 05:07 PM
Thread
[td] Thread Starter [/td]
[td] Forum [/td]
[td] Replies [/td]
[td] Last Post [/td]

(Anyone knows why there are so many enters between "smilar threads" and the table? -.-)

Search the forum before posting! (Posting... and you)

• Income (Buy Item)
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • (Ability being cast) Equal to Tome Ability (recommended)
      • Then - Actions
        • Set Income[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Income[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] + 5)
      • Else - Actions
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • (Ability being cast) Equal to Tome Ability (2)
      • Then - Actions
        • Set Income[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Income[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] + 10)
      • Else - Actions

• Events
    • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 11, do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Player - Add Income[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] to (Player((Integer A))) Current gold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.