• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Income Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am having trouble with this trigger. What trigger you ask, well the income trigger of course. Like I know how to do it the long way but I can never get it the short way. If someone can please help me with this please reply to this thread telling me how to do it.

More Detail: The income is going to be in a building and send units to another place and go down and attack like in HLW. I also want like the Leader Board with income. I can probably figure it out though so you don't need to help me with that.

Level 7
-event-
Unit enters playable map area
-condition-
Controller of triggering unit equal to user
-actions-
Add custom value (you need to change the custom value of the unit ofc) of triggering unit to ''IntegerGold[player number of owner of triggering unit]'' <-- aray integer

New Trigger

-event-
Time elapsed
-condition-
-action-
Countdown timer create
etc.
etc.
(all of the countdown timer related stuff)

And last:

-event-
Timer Countdown Timer expires (don't remember if you specify which countdown timer here)
-conditions-
-actions-
Loop action A for every number 1 to [max players] do:
Add IntegerGold[Integer A] to Player number [Integer A]

That should do it.

Level 7
I don't remember (and don't have the energy to check) if the trigger is

Countdown timer ''W/e variable you have set for the timer'' expires - or if it's something else like
Countdown timer expires - this being generic needing a consdition which timer it is

Personally belive in the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.