• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] Need Ideas please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Can you provide a screenshot for me please? I'm on phone now, and will provide the idea once see the image.

Level 5
Hm, gonna give a try.
Since the model is heavily armored, it is good to use it as a tank hero, and my ideas were mainly an tank skills.

Will edit and provide a icon suggestions for the skill once arrived home (next 4 hour).

You might want to edit the MP usage because I don't know your MP scales, that will it be much or less.

Also it would be better for you to write the description by yourself as if my english skills fluctuates sometime.

------------------------------------

icons_2093_btn.jpg

Fierce Slash
(Active)

Effect : The hero strikes the enemy with a great force, dealing high damage based on attack power and has additional chance of dealing stun, which lasts 3 seconds.

Level 1: 200% damage based on attack, 15% chance of dealing stun and consumes 20 MP.
Level 2: 300% damage based on attack, 20% chance of dealing stun and consumes 30 MP.
Level 3: 400% damage based on attack, 25% chance of dealing stun and consumes 40 MP.

4 seconds cooldown.

icons_9151_btn.jpg

Knockback
(Toggle)

Effect : Reflects attacker's damage to the attacker, each hit consumes 5 MP.

Level 1: Reflects 15% damage to the attacker.
Level 2: Reflects 22.5% damage to the attacker.
Level 3: Reflects 30% damage to the attacker.

icons_8463_pas.jpg

Deflect
(Passive)

Effect : Gives hero a chance to nullify damages from an attack.

Level 1: 5% chance
Level 2: 7.5% chance
Level 3: 10% chance

icons_5155_btn.jpg

Guardian Spirit
ULTIMATE (Active)

Effect : Triples defense point for 20 seconds, consumes 100 MP.

2 minute cooldown.

Last edited:
Level 12
Hm, gonna give a try.
Since the model is heavily armored, it is good to use it as a tank hero, and my ideas were mainly an tank skills.

Will edit and provide a icon suggestions for the skill once arrived home (next 4 hour).

You might want to edit the MP usage because I don't know your MP scales, that will it be much or less.

Also it would be better for you to write the description by yourself as if my english skills fluctuates sometime.

Fierce Slash
(Active)

Effect : The hero strikes the enemy with a great force, dealing high damage based on attack power and has additional chance of dealing stun, which lasts 3 seconds.

Level 1: 200% damage based on attack, 15% chance of dealing stun and consumes 20 MP.
Level 2: 300% damage based on attack, 20% chance of dealing stun and consumes 30 MP.
Level 3: 400% damage based on attack, 25% chance of dealing stun and consumes 40 MP.

4 seconds cooldown.

Knockback
(Toggle)

Effect : Reflects attacker's damage to the attacker, each hit consumes 5 MP.

Level 1: Reflects 15% damage to the attacker.
Level 2: Reflects 22.5% damage to the attacker.
Level 3: Reflects 30% damage to the attacker.

Damage Nullify
(Passive)

Effect : Gives hero a chance to nullify damages from an attack.

Level 1: 5% chance
Level 2: 7.5% chance
Level 3: 10% chance

Guardian Spirit
ULTIMATE (Active)

Effect : Triples defense point for 20 seconds, consumes 100 MP.

2 minute cooldown.

I'll wait the 4 hour wait to see what you're made of

Level 37
If the model has a shield, give it an ability that reduces damage from front attacks. Haven't seen that kind of ability much and it's little tactical ability.

Or perhaps some kind of counter ability, you must click after something happens to the hero. For example if stunned, use this ability to remove the stun and gain extra stats.

Just few ideas that came to my mind in 2 minutes.

Level 12
Presure Damage(The hero strikes the earth with his sword and release a wave that damage and stunt the enemy units striked)
Holy Shining(He unleash a solar wave that makes the enemy units blind for a short time , they cant attack you.
Razoring Armor( a passive ability that damage the nearby enemy units )
Ultimate: Mirror Force(For 60 seconds , all the enemy attacks and spells are reflected back to them)

Level 12
Presure Damage(The hero strikes the earth with his sword and release a wave that damage and stunt the enemy units striked)
Holy Shining(He unleash a solar wave that makes the enemy units blind for a short time , they cant attack you.
Razoring Armor( a passive ability that damage the nearby enemy units )
Ultimate: Mirror Force(For 60 seconds , all the enemy attacks and spells are reflected back to them)

Thanks but I got what i need

Status
Not open for further replies.