• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need idea for new race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ghosts is a good idea, and about the special ability for theyr race: they could be permanently invisible wen not attacking or casting spells, but they should be very very weak.

The building to make Heros could be called temple and not altar.

I hope i helped and good luck

Level 24
A ground based race, based on the forgotten one models.
They can got a technology of transporting units between the ground networks fast and can draw resources from the ground.

The race isnt just based on the forgotten one models, the race have allied with several strong ground creeps too.

Level 9
the map is human body so don't think there is little ppls inside me (maybe will have if i am gay). Flying virus inside me (i don't know where the virus will fly but anyway there is no have flying hero in dota so in my map won't have flying race)

Level 9
flying things are always imba it is not recomendet to ave any of them in the maps for this reason on warcraft maps there is only land units. There is alot of player that will begin to hate any map becouse of that 10 units come to attack and run away thoung the place where u can't go normaly. And for my map i must rework the whole terrain i i wonna add flying race becouse u must alwayis watch for somthing that might come from the nothing (i no copying dota, i use it for example of good balanced map)

Level 15
I agree, flying units are imbalanced.
How about an epidemic race?
This race has low health units. Units near the epidemic race's units will get the epidemic. The epidemic will kill and when it does, the unit respawns as an epidemic carrier. Which has an epidemic and can combine with other epidemic carriers to become an epidemic spreader or something.

Thats all I can think of, good luck with your map!

Level 9
my second race is infecting units and when they are killed they become weaker variant of killing unit, but the idea for unit combining is good but is hard to do it alone so without help for this project i can't handle it alone :wink:
tnx for the idea

Level 5
just use the mount hippogryph ability for unit combining, and don't have a dismount ability

Status
Not open for further replies.