• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok look.

This maybe sounds funny but im gonna tryto make a "revolutionary" Warcraft 3 RPG. Just so ya know.

And for now i need 2 things.

1. I want it to be in third person. Like on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5t9NWViPrE&feature=related

2. Il need any information that is useful. Im not really a newbie but no expert either.

I would be very glad if someone could tell me how to do the 3rd person thing atleast.

Level 24
Hmmm, tricky.

Search the Hives Tutorial section on Cameras/Views.

RPG's are cool. They should be EPIC though. No little RPG's they have to have many options to be interesting.

Why don't you try to find out who made that map and try to contact him or something.

Level 13
Yeah, pretty tricky.

Many people tried that, but no one did it perfectly, it's really hard and wc3 isn't meant to do that. This guy hacked so he can get access to the mouse and keyboard......nice, that probably helped him a lot :)

I wonder what hack he used......can RtC do that? I don't recall it can.....

Status
Not open for further replies.