• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
you see me and my friend have been making a map It's related to the universe and many planets and it's a war between Armies with high technologies (Droids and Aliens Included)
so i'm asking for your help to give some suggestions for terrains
and give me some model that i can use (with icons and animations) in the game and last help is to give me a suggested name for my map

Level 7
Snowy should be barren lands, with lots of snow. What ever lives there should be viccious yetti-like; Should have rich mineral deposits.

Dessert should be barren too, No vegitation execpt the odd catus like plant. Nomad-tribe like citizens.

Wierd planets should have odd everything, think of giant mushrooms, purple lakes and green lizzards the size of horses

Level 10
Well, there could be some sort of ashenvale planet,

It has big woods, with wierd trees and much green stuff, a green thick fog would fit good there to.
The civilization on that planet should be in some sort of forcefeild, and inside the feild there should be tall dalaran like buildings.

More detailed;

In the middle of the map there should be a great big forcefeild with high buildings in it, it should be on a mountain. The way up to the mountain should be some sort of portal that teleports you.

On the rest of the map there should be big forest with both canonpy trees, rocks, normal trees, and lots of shrub stuff. Somewhere there should be a like with green fishes in it (the lake is also green). The lake is surronded with forest.

Is that a good enough?

btw the ppl living there should be a mix of humans and robots.

Status
Not open for further replies.