• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Minigame] I need help testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Have you ever wanted to play a Warcraft 3 map where an army of 800 elves survive against thousands of aliens with advanced technology? Well now you can! Introducing the new map where you fight overpowered aliens!

This map is a minigame survival map where above explains it all. The game uses different strategies to win and very fast and chaotic game play. I just need you to tell me all the bugs that slip past me and give me suggestions on how to make it better. Thanks!

Attachments

• 800.w3x
    2 MB · Views: 60
Level 3
Sorry to say, but i've test the map and what the hell, no tutorial or somekind of thing and it has no reason to play.

Unless you remove all the unit placed already in the map, make each player can build structures to spawn unit every (x) seconds to attack the alien's base. Meanwhile the alien spawns too, every (x) minutes alien upgraded. Every (x) minutes the alien structure land some bombs to our buildings to do some damages. something like that...

Level 37
It's okay to find some old stuff and renew it, rather than we go and forget it and remove it.
Uhh no.

Reprimand: Necro-Posting*
- When a thread is three months old or older, it is no longer considered "bumping" to post in it.
- This is considered "Necro-Posting", which is prohibited unless a staff member sanctions it.

Status
Not open for further replies.