• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help with life, WC3, or anything?Post here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
No it does not pardon them...But it is my hope to see to it that others do not stoop to flaming in return.

A lesson I learned.

He recieved more neg rep for his posts. So I say start over with a new sheet of paper...and make a painting that is not full of anger. That goes for Death2u4me as well.

Level 27
So, this pardons the fact his posts were more hostile and actually flaming (calling everyone assholes etc) whiles ours was quoting our opinions on his attitude flaws?
A flaming opinion is still flaming. In fact, all flaming is opinions.
What he said is true, some people were out of line, but hey, who cares if you flame someone with -rep right?

Level 34
@Hakeem: Yup, agreed with that. But erh.. Everyone deserves a second and third chance, man. Even Elenai does, unfortunatly.

@Elenai: Drawing/Painting does work against anger. I do it sometimes, only small drawings in massive production. Then I throw them in the bin, easy. Just draw something like..... Beating the hell out of someone you hate and then you throw it in the bin, then all is ok. :)

@I)eath2u4me: Stop flaming, become chill, get nicer, flame only when you have too. Just stay low and spam threads on a happy way. Anger is just a emotion, a emotion who can get you in trouble. :)

I have spoken!

Level 26
Is there metal in this thread? It tastes rather irony.

Anyhow, you wanted rep, and we gave you advice. Don't lash out just because criticism can ass-rape you sometimes.

Level 9
well, i did try be nicer, which i said in my last post. im just sick of people saying stuff about me. like, i've noticed that in real life(as in, not on this forum), people are nice to me, and on other forums people are nice to me. not saying anyhting bad about this forum, but its true. especially the Command and Conquer forums, everyone is so nice there, and i am nice to them back

edit:
RainbowSixG

lol, i love that picture...not really

Level 34
You've got a average Breaking Point boy, that means you can take not that much hits (insults and teasings you know). I've got a high BP, I can take a lot of hits, but one downside: Your guts is a bit on the low side. :S
I'm shy yes. :( TBVH (to be very honest). But I don't show that on the web, I'm just online a very happy guy you know.

Now I will stop talking about it for I get emotional and Elenai gets here.

Level 21
that whole rune scape thing really made me dislike you, and until you show some real improvement i will probably feel the same. stop feeling sorry for yourself and take a look in the mirror at what you have done wrong, then you will know why you have neg rep and why people are treating you like this. is uggest you just drop it and start again...also never make a post like that runescape one and never go rep hunting.

Level 9
omfg, i have heard enough of the same old shit that people say lol. stop bothering me about it, and mabey i will, cuz thats gets a little annoying. I DO have a high BP, just not on this site for some reason. and i odnt have to look into a mirror, cuz there's nothing wrong, and no, im not in denial.

edit: heres the picture i wanted to show:
cupofSTFU.jpg

lol

Level 13
Can I beat the interwebs!?!? Is the last boss hard!? Can I allyourbasearebelongtous and win? Plx?

Status
Not open for further replies.