• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone need help? Then read this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Anyone need help with personal problems? Or maybe other problems that you don't want every one to know about? If yes, then pm me and I'll post an answer here, just like one of those high school newspaper thingies. Oh, and plz note that all names will be keeped anonymous.

P.S. i'll try my best to answer your questions.

Btw, don't post here please, only me so ppl don't get confused, please.

Level 17
/me shows illadon to a lounge where he can lay down and relax.
/me brings forth penn and paper

Now tell me illadon, why do you want to help people this way?

Is it because you want to get accepted by others as a nice person, something which will make your confidence bigger? Have YOU had problems in your own life that you would like to share? Maybe it's the reason you want to help people, because you've just been through a hard episode and the fact that you have persisted and is now up from the pit again. So now you want to help people?

Think for yourself why you want to, and I really mean in your inner self "why" not the coverup reason. Try to slow down your thoughts, take a deep breath and concentrate.

Why?

[/RightField The Terapist Mode off]

Level 11
Well, maybe he's just trying to be helpful, though I do admit this is a rather strange thing to do.

And RightField, you shouldn't be a therapist if you can't even spell the word correctly. :wink:

Level 17
Like spelling got anything to do with this discussion

http://race.wc3campaigns.com/misc59.jpg - EDIT: If your political stance get affected by one picture you shouldn't be clicking this. But then again, you shouldn't be at this site either.

Just so you know it I HAVE in fact just arrived at home with an A on a psychology test so there! Why poke at MY grammar when like, lemme see, 80% of the users on this site spell 3 times as worse as me? I'm not a native speaker, go bother someone whom you can't READ a single word of what they're trying to spell. :p

Level 6
illadon said:
Btw, don't post here please, only me so ppl don't get confused, please.

thx alot ppl

RightField said:
/me shows illadon to a lounge where he can lay down and relax.
/me brings forth penn and paper

Now tell me illadon, why do you want to help people this way?

Is it because you want to get accepted by others as a nice person, something which will make your confidence bigger? Have YOU had problems in your own life that you would like to share? Maybe it's the reason you want to help people, because you've just been through a hard episode and the fact that you have persisted and is now up from the pit again. So now you want to help people?

Think for yourself why you want to, and I really mean in your inner self "why" not the coverup reason. Try to slow down your thoughts, take a deep breath and concentrate.

Why?

[/RightField The Terapist Mode off]

*slaps himself in face* Y CANT A GUY JUST BE HELPFULL AND HELP PPL, EH? *sigh*

Level 6
1337=leet, possibly with an original meaning of elite, not sure. Means kind of the same thing as woot... all these weird net words can end up giving you a nervous breakdown if you try to explain them too much :shock: :shock: :shock:

Level 6
Sorry buddy, but I'm afraid this thread was screwed up when you made it. I don't think anyone wants to share their inner problems with some guy over the internet.

Level 6
@ worm skull, UR SUPPOSED TO PM UR PROBLEM TO ME!

@ night strytke, this thread has been screwed up since the first reply!! cuse i clearly said:

Btw, don't post here please, only me so ppl don't get confused, please

so thx alot ppl, i tryed to help ppl, but looks like it didnt work.

Level 6
No one is going to take this seriously. I understand you WANT to help people, but no one is going to go along with it. People need a sense of security (someone they know/trust, phsychiatrist) before they will share things such as problems. You don't get that with some guy over the internet whom you don't actually KNOW.

Level 5
night stryke, are you sure? some people, like me, actually think it's easier telling a guy on the internet about something, than going to the psychiatrist..

I think it's just a nice way of showing people that you care and want to help. we need more people like that instead of the ones yelling and only caring for themselves.
this world does not need more egoism.

Level 12
Guys PM him why this is a bad thread

It's alot easier that way and it saves embarressment especially on illadons part

Status
Not open for further replies.