• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[READ FIRST BEFORE REPORTING,NO BAD INTENSION]Retrieving account using a hacking tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
any hacking tool that allows the user to see ALL THE INPUTED passwords on a computer?

having a problem on retrieving one of my account since i also forgot my answer on secret question.

but i do remember logging in once on my computer

so if anyone can give me a dl link to a SAFE hacking tool. please, post now. lol its for my college student account

Level 12
Wait, is this an account that would be kept on the college's servers? Or something that is password protected that can only be accessed from your computer? Because if its like an online account, shouldn't you be able to talk to the administration or w/e and get your password reset?

Level 17
any hacking tool that allows the user to see ALL THE INPUTED passwords on a computer?

having a problem on retrieving one of my account since i also forgot my answer on secret question.

but i do remember logging in once on my computer

so if anyone can give me a dl link to a SAFE hacking tool. please, post now. lol its for my college student account

That's a stupid way of recovering your college account, lol. Just call the help desk or w/e ur school has, they'll ask you for a few details and email you a new password.

Status
Not open for further replies.