• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need help with creating a credits system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
im trying to create a system that at the end of the game it has a credit roll giving credits to everyone who has helped me make this map come true can anyone show me some pictures of what to do in order to create such a system? i am hoping to use as little cinimatics as possable since i dont know how to make a cinimatic

Level 17
but why dont just put strings to a string variable and write out with a loop?
Credit[0]=" thanks to X for that "
Credit[1]=" thanks to X for that "
Credit[100]=" thanks to X for that "

something like this? just with different unit name and unit (random unit from map, or a map creator unit, or a random unit what was stored in variable array at begining) just a ideea

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 100, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from (Triggering unit) named Blabla: Play No sound and display Credit[(Integer A)]. Modify duration: Add 3.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Turn off letterbox mode (show interface) for (All players): fade in over 2.00 seconds

Level 17
didnt think of that was hoping for some nicer credits to be made so at the end of the game everyone knows that i gave thanks to the people

check back my post and u can add fog of war off, with more camera movement in most beautifull part of the map, sometime lock camera to a unit like unit moveing and during this u can use animation unit transmission message

Level 17
ok i will check this out and see what i can do

about variable u cant do too much just a string variable array and declare that way the helpers name how i wrote then with camera have 2 way, u do it in editor or with trigger.

i show screenshoot

then just put this there when u want use ur camera settings
  • Camera - Apply Camera 001 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
or manually set the camera distance, rotation and angle or lock to target have alot way

• Player - Player 1 (Red) leaves the game with a victory

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 77
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.