• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help with creating a Morph Spell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, im new here and I am kinda a noob at WC3 World Builder, and I was wondering if someone could help me create a morph spell but with a simple guide. I want to create a morph spell with Olofmoleman's Hell Dragon (Very beutiful model btw!) so I can switch between the beast flying and on foot. If someone could post for me how to do it, and how to activate the certain animations of when hes taking off, and landing as well as him attacking whille hes flying. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks! :smile:

Level 8
Well , for the Morph u may use the Bear Form ability. Just cr8 2 units, the dragon and the other one, and put them in the spell.

For the animations, u should make a trigger that looks ALMOST like this (it lacks somethin)

Events - Unit begins casting an ability
Conditions - Ability being cast equal to Bear Form (with another name)
Actions - (a trigger that changes the animation, i dont remember how its called. TO WHOEVER SEES THIS APART Spera01 i dont know how to put trigger tags ...)

I wish i helped ...

Level 1
Well like I said, im a kinda a noob at World Builder so im not really sure how a I create two of the same unit because it has all the animations under the same mdx file... :confused:

Level 6
No Do this

Create New Spell choose moph then change demon hunter to ur first form and then for the moph change it from illdalren to ur nxt form.

Tho when u change back u might notice ur unit change into a demon hunter for a few seconds.

And theres probley a more better way but thats the way i remember.

Level 1
Ok, now I know how to make the ability but how do I change him into his second form if its all under the same MDX model, its just one form of him is flying and the other is him walking. Do I need to tell worldbuilder that its changing to a different, animation or something? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.