• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi every 1 this is my first time on the world editor and i have some problems that needs solving and i need ur help so if u have a solve for any of these problems plz help me ok lets start :
1st- i wanna do a map just like dota and change some stuff but i cant open dota in my world editor
2nd- i cant import models in my world editor when i open module i dont find import manager
thats the two problems that i have right now and i hope any 1 hope some 1 can solve them fast plz
and thanks any way

Level 1
when i press f12 nothing happens and i have downloaded the dota template and it doesn't work i think the problem is that i dont have a new world editor version i think it's the region of chaos one so if any1 have the new one plz add here

Status
Not open for further replies.