• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help in choosing terrain for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey I'm a long-time warcraft 3 player that has also played a lot of heroes of the storm and world of warcraft. I'd like to make a MOBA style map where players face off with 2-3 heroes each.

3 sides (horde, alliance, & burning legion with scourge) with max amount of players on each side.

I'm basically looking for a back bone to use as the map base, where I can customize the bases/buildings and create my own set of heroes to select from, because I already have some really good ideas for spells to use for a bunch of heroes. (I have some of them saved in my old map), problem is I'm not patient enough to create the terrain from scratch myself so I need help in that aspect.

So if anyone could recommend a map to use that I can customize I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for helping.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.