• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need someone to make terrain of my new map based on my old map...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Since my old LOTR-themed DOTA-like map isn't playable anymore for some unknown reason, I'm wondering if some good terrainer would like to create the terrain of my new LOTR-theme DOTA-like map because I'm horrible at creating terrains and it turns out awful all the time, you can just see it on my old map how terrible the terrain becomes... Anyway my new map is meant to be like the same as my old map but abit simplier since the map size of my old map became way to big because of all imported models, skins and sounds and all triggered spells I used in it... I hope someone will help me create the terrain for my new map and maybe help me with other things in my new map because triggering is not my strongest side and I've forgotten alot about triggerings because I haven't worked on my old map since 2 years ago and now it isn't even playable anymore because it lags all the time and crashes :'( I hope someone would like to help me create the terrain for my new LOTR-themed DOTA-like map. It's not really a DOTA-wannabe map and is much different and LOTR-themed and with only 2 lanes instead of 3... If someone is likely to help me with the terrain I'll tell what terrains I would like to use for my new map.

Level 14
You can export the map file... I think it is something like map.wc3

use a map extractor... thing.... forget the name :|
Hmm I'm not sure how to do that. The terrain of my old map is kinda wierd and alot of people say that :'( Some user has helped me to improve the terrain but still it's kinda wierd and boring... Also I want imported tiles and trees in my map and I have never done that before... Please can you maybe help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.