• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need an idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Im desperate, everything i come up with turns out to be already made, i wanna make something new. But i cant figure it out so please help me i need an idea for a map im desperate. :sad:

Level 7
I know! How about you do a game thats like a RPG. Except not about heroes! It would be about peasants! The Life of a Peasant! You could call it LOAP for short!

Just kidding.

I'm not sure if this has been done, by why not try an assassination game. There would be assassins, who would be given a target who is someone on the defenders team. The defenders don't know who the target is, and have to defend against the assassins anyway. If the defenders survive X minutes, they win the round. If an assassin kills an innocent (they can hurt innocent though), then the defenders win. If the target dies, assassins win.

Level 12
Ah, I am the man for you! (that came out wrong...)

Anyway... So Ideas, are you thinking outside the box?

Well, Depends on how much time you got and if you think there will be custom models...

But you could always try a AI Based game, Or a game like Battle Robots, Crate a robot, custom wepsons ect, and have them battle to the death.

Maybe...A game like suduko but on bnet :)

You could Attempt to make a football game thats well done Where you can pick plays ect. one that is compareable to a Snes version. (i thought of doing this...but its alot of work) So they run plays ect.

Level 12
I'm going on the idea of Custom heroes these days

Custom heroes, Duels and teaching people
While making sure that actual spells cam defeat people without them

Status
Not open for further replies.