• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a trigger for my mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am contructing a mod called Rome: Total War (Which I am sure most already heard) but anyways...

In Rome Total War the real game, if the player wanted to get a higher level of Governor's building, they would have to reach a certain amount of people order to upgrade. So, I would need a trigger that does this...

Player builds "Governor's House" which contains 1000 people in the town already "shown on the mana".

((Other words, the mana for the building represents the amount of population for that town))

Player wishes to upgrade from Governor's House to Governor's Villa. But, first the player must have 2000 people (mana) to upgrade. Once reached, then only the player can upgrade.

Level 4
Yeah, about that... What you said seems easy enough, but these triggers suck. They are really confuesing to me of how to set them up than starcrafts.

That whole "Event" thing needs more to it to make it easyer to understand. I will keep trying to set this trigger up but I do hope something will turn up on here soon on how to set this bad boy up because i really hate triggers. I like the "Unit editor" so much friendlyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.