• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Rewrite this help FAQ question..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
3) I have multiple spells that are all based off the same spell. When I cast one, they all cast. How do I fix this?
Since they are all based off the same spell, they all have the same Order ID. Base them off different spells. This is the only way to fix this problem.

This does not tell me what I need to know, (Under unit editor>Abilities I see, Order String Activate, Deactiavte, turn off and use/turn on. I have tested each of them one at a time, still have not fixed my problem.

Example: Order ID? I don't see that in there.

I have "Two" roar spells. One Upgrades the building, the other does samething.

This is my trigger information,

Event-
Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Begins casting an ability

Condition-
(Ability being cast) Equal to Upgrade to (Roman) Governor's House

Action-
Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game
Unit - Create 1 Governor's house (Level 1) for Player 1 (Red) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
Trigger above is the disabled one

second trigger that does not fire up but is active.

Event-
Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Begins casting an ability

Condition-
(Ability being cast) Equal to Next: 2-2 2
(("Next: 2-2" is the ability name I given it))

Action-
Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game
Unit - Create 1 Village 2-2 for Player 1 (Red) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees

Some reason this trigger above does not fire up when I click its ability.

Level 9
Cant you change the order ID in one of the spell fields?

And, if one unit has the same spell based off the orderstring, it will fire the one the program finds first. (Usualy counts the one with the lowest x,y values first).

But, to make sure they dont fire at the same time do not ever give a unit two spells of the same type. (So if you want a fire-on-click spell, use warstomp, roar, thunder clap, ect.)

Status
Not open for further replies.