• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Need a noob modeler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm making a space-type map with trading, and asteroid harvesting with a closed economical system. (which means that every unit has its own resources, not global gold and wood as warcraft 3 originaly has)
Naturally I'd like some custom models for my map. These should be really simplistic, not too much gfx and rubber looking units and weapons usually encountered in wc3. Units would eg. be a pyramid cut in half and laid down (space ship), a structure could be a obelisk, etc..
nothing too complicated.
Only requirements i have is that every model needs a deathanimation, eg. shrinks into nothing or fades away, and that they have player colors (player1 = red, p2=blue and so forth). Attachment points would also be nice.

Anyone interested?

Level 4
why do you need a noob modeler? wouldn't it be better with a pro modeler? :p

It would, but what I'm asking for could be done by a beginner.
And I'm thinking there is a lot more beginners out there than pro's

@RMX, noob = new beginner. you'll have to atleast know what it is to be a noob in it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.