• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a map Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello Guys. After the sudden finish of my last forum about this (cause of the death of my Mother) I want to do a new 1. As the title say's I need a idea for a map!! I can do almost everything (terrain, triggers .....) but I need ideas!!!! I want to do a kind of map that every1 wants to play more then 1 time. And offcurse it has to be fun. So how about you post you Idea here!! What Map did you ALWAYS want to see? :D

Level 5
Here is what i posted in oz02's post

War Games - you could say it would be kinda like Uther Party, or Mario Party, but two teams of 5 people would have to play a bunch of mini war games vs. each other like AOS, cap the Flag, King of the Hill and many other ones.

Level 7
rabies_sheep said:
Hello Guys. After the sudden finish of my last forum about this (cause of the death of my Mother) I want to do a new 1. As the title say's I need a idea for a map!! I can do almost everything (terrain, triggers .....) but I need ideas!!!! I want to do a kind of map that every1 wants to play more then 1 time. And offcurse it has to be fun. So how about you post you Idea here!! What Map did you ALWAYS want to see? :D

battle tetris, bust a move, or battle columns

although i'm less inclined to battle columns cause i did single player columns like 2 years ago

Level 22
Anything that's got multiple modes of gameplay will help preserve replay value, mainly arena-like games such as footman wars, hero seige, ect. Try to do something that doesnt take a long time to finish, like an RPG does...something that can be hosted, finished, hosted again and finished and so on...

as for ideas, just try to do somthing, where through a map with never seen before, new gameplay or just a unique theme to an existing style of map (i.e. AoS, TD, ect), that no one else has done before....that will catch eyes quicker.
-VGsatomi

I'm sorry to hear about your mother, btw....

Level 9

The Attack Of The Giant Space Rodents
taotgsr for short.

Ok you get a space ship (use a model that looks like one) and you can set your difficulty such as increase hp by 20% for each notch up.
Then have rats with 522 speed rampage twords your ship and get more hp every 10 seconds (1 hp)
Then the person with most kills after 30 seconds wins.
But then he has to fight some giant intergalactic space rodent with a machinegun and rocketlauncher.
With like 800 hp (800 shoots)
and have it really long.
The point of this map?
Fofill your dream of killing space rodents...

Level 12
Hardcore...........

This is one i would like to co-create (but can be taken)
This is hard core, and something i thought of while I was in school

Custom Hero Series
-Hero Arena
-RPG
-Hero Defense
-Any thing having to do with heros

The basis is that the Hero is next to completely customizeable.

- Uses the Attribute bonus system in spells sectiion
- Buy Spells using triggers
- Buy Skills using same triggers
- Buy weapons that are attachable using orc battle standard
- Buy genes That attach and modify your hero to new
levels (example: Angel Wings- Unit flies instead of
walks, Increases Health and Armor)

This system could have great potential (maybe a standard) for many types of games and with darkys hero save, it could become a continous series :twisted: :twisted:

I know how to do this and i could probably do it, but it take waaaaaay tooooooo long and i just dont feel like spending time at home when i could go out. Pm me if youre interested and/or have other ideas.

Level 3
hmm atlot of good idedas :D but as i see most of you want to see a hero arena and i kinda wanted to do 1 :roll: hmm i guess ill start right now. PLZ DON'T STOP POSTING IDEAS :D

Status
Not open for further replies.