• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a Idea......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey :D

I just started playing Wc3 tft again (After a month breake) and now I wan't to do a map.... but I dont have any Ideas. :(
So if you have any ideas for a cool Map that you always wanted to play post them here. I will make it

(I'm a very good map maker so post every idea even if you think it is to hard)

Thx :roll:

Level 3
Hehe, it's like saying "I want to write a book, any ideas?",, hehe i'm just kidding.
You could make a campaign following the wc1, or wc2 history, cause i really like those campaigns :)

Level 3
Slave, I don't have wcI or II but if you would realy realy realy like to see I of those campains I would think that I can get the nessesary infroations :twisted: :D And krazikanaidian what do you mean with a bound map? like britney bound finaly XXX :?:

Level 3
"Wheel of Time" is a series of fantasy books written by Robert Jordan. The books are amazing and would be cool seeing it in a canoaign. But then again, i also like the wc1 and wc2 history.

Level 3
Haha, i have no idea, i know what it is, but not why it's called AOS. I have been trying to figure out what those three letters stand for, but no luck :lol:

Level 1
Just regarding the wheel of time idea... yeah it would be kick ass but the book series isn't done yet and so far there are 10 books ranging from 700-1100 pages... a map based on it would take too long.
btw: I think AOS stands for Aeon of Strife... I amy be wrong (originated in starcraft)

Level 3
I would love to do a Campain based on the Wheel of time :D only prob is I don't have that book. And I live in germany so I have no clue if I can find it here. (And I don't think that I would like to read 1100 pages) :D exept if the book is realy realy good :twisted: maybe someone gets another good idea not based on a book just an idea he had for a realy cool idea. If no idea shows up within the next 3 days starting now I'll start the Warcraft I campain.

Level 13
@ rabies_sheep:

I know the Wheel of Time books. Yes, you can get them all in germany (german or english version), simply ask in a book store. If you want I could give you the ISBN-numbers of the first three german books (that's all I have :? )

Level 3
Yeah, the Wheel of Time books are amazing, i am currently in the process of reading them all. But of course you could make a diffrent campaign if you'd rather do that, because i got lots of ideas.

Level 3
I could mention a bunchload of books you could make a campaign os, but i don't know which books you've read, and perhaps you want more original ideas.

Here's one: A kingdom is being run to ruins by a dispotic ruler, and it is up to a young man to rise up and become a hero to his people and lead a the rebellion agains their evil king. It's not exactly original as story, but i think it could be excelent as a campaign.

Level 13
I just started the Wheel of Time books (I'm on the prologue of the first one) and they seem pretty good. I would like to see a campaign based off of the Titans' forming the world and Sargeras' battle against and with the demons. I think that would be a really cool story. Or you can do it on Sargeras entering Azeroth (fighting the Kaldorei) and the battle there. These are probably batter than Warcraft I since thtey've never actually been made into a campaign before. Warcraft I is already in creation, and it would be hard to beat a mod as big as that.

Level 3
I'm gonna start on book four on tomorrow, i've been dying to get my hands on that one for 25 days now.
Yes, the Story of Sargeras would be cool as a campaign, but then the Sargeras models should be really good since he is the supreme character. But it is a really good idea, and yes, ot would be hard to top SOA.

Level 3
ive had this idea ever since i started playing splinter cell and liking it: you should make a map thats kinda like the game. like a fun map without objectives, like escape from hell or those run kitty run games without real objectives except to get to the end. and you could make it so if you get caught you have to go to the beginning of the level or kill the guy

Level 3
what a weird idea :shock: and PEOPLE GUESS WHAT I GOT THE FIRST BOOK OF WHEEL OF TIME :lol: baught it today. (2 more days till I make the wc 1 or 2 campain)

Level 3
Congratulation, you won't regret it, the books are really amazing, i'm gonna start on the fourth tonight :) Idea: A man goes ona quest to search for a powerful artifact, but never returns, now his son is determined to discover what has happened to his father.

Level 3
Hey, i've come up with two ideas already.
Very well, idea: Search for the holy grale campaign.
Idea: In the forests of Adregar strange creatures have been seen at night and even been seen attacking peoplem great, dark predators with no mercy and a determination to catch their preys, what are these creatures? Whom do they serve? a campaign idea.

Level 3
And we got a winner thelatest idea will be made :D the one with the strange creatures. It might take a while till it's done (don't come on the pc to often) but I'll finish it :D YOU CAN STILL POST IDEAS HERE I'LL BE HAPPY TO BE ABLE TO MAKE MANY MAPS

Level 3
I'm sorry guys :( the work on the map will take way longer now. You won't beleve how hard it is to tell you this for me but I will anyway ..... my Mother died.

Status
Not open for further replies.