• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a map idea for a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys it's me once again. I know that I have posted this topic befor and I hope I don't get punished for making a new one!

Ok... I would like to make a new map again. I didn't work on maps for a while cause I couldnt host anymore, and if you can't test your own maps without help from someone it kinds su**s. But now that I know how to fix it I can host again.

So what I would like you guys to do is to post your ideas for maps in here! Even though I didn't make maps for a long time I am still a good map maker so don't think your idea is to hard for me to make... If you have any idea just post it here =)

hope the text wasn't to long... have fun posting!!!

Level 22
Well, in orfder to make original maps, the kind that no one else has made, you will have to be very familiar with every aspect of triggering and be very good with the world editor...lot of people push out maps just because they can and not worry about quality. So make sure you know what you are doing before you tackle a difficult projhect, if you want it to suceed.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.