• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a map Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey Guys.
I wanted to ask you if you have any idea for maps. I want to do something never been done befor! something you always wanted to play! So if you have anything in your mind that you think would be fun playing (and making) please post it here. I would be very thankfull. And offcourse your name will be in the intro :)
P.s.: I am a very good map maker only reason why I didnt post anything on this site is that this is a new account.

Have fun posting :)

Level 8
-Find a tilsett that looks like a city battleground (Like C&C's Tiberian Sun)

-have two teams with 5 players on each side. Non of the to teams got the same units, buildnings etc.

-Place goldmines around the map so they can build a small base there.

-Use a BIG terrain with big plains

-Import models\skins and use them

This is a map i want to see on B.Bent ;)

Level 2
You are right =) I think this is a map that's never been in B.net! And I think I will make it, but i need some more ideas. Just a map with 10 players that fight isn't very fun to play for a long time. =) Please post more Ideas to improve that map and/or for a new map!!

Level 4
you should make something like the ore spewers in red alert 2 by making a gold mine's gold go up by liek 1000 every 5 minuts or something

Level 3
Lets roll

Hey Wolf, I'm all for it...
I havn't made any maps in a while and it would be nice to get a finished one out onto b.net... SO what are we gonna do?

Level 2
sure wolf :) that sounds like a great idea! I would look forward to doing a map with you both :D lets meet in a channel some time and gather some ideas! And can you 2 please give me your icq numer

Level 2
hmmm.....a great gigantic rpg with towns sorta in diablo two format but you have plenty of side quest to complete to gain entrance to next town and beat something strong

Level 5
A giant Multiplayer map, with 5 players on each side, and in the middle a battelfield with plateaus to build outpost. A lot of gold mines. New buildings like walls, new watch towers and similar buildings.

Level 3
Just to cleat this up...

Theoretically me wolf and babby have all teamed up and are working on one of my own map ideas. IF you would be interested in joining us ( I can't talk for the rest ofthe guys) but send me an email and i'll convey it to the fledgling team :)

Possible Projects
Honor Wars : A feudal Japan empire struggle that includes well honor :)
Pirates : A saling/plundering game that tries to apply as much realism as possible.

I will try to get a small site up or a section on these forums for anyone who dosnt wish to join, to track our progress. It looks like were gonan do something great :lol:

Level 3
I've developed the idea much more than what I've posted However you will not see much more than the small teasers that the team will relase. Why ruin a suprise right!

Level 5
Thanks for invitation, but I must to refuse becouse I'm not good map creator yet. But if you need someone to create loading screen, I'm on avaible to you any time. :)

Level 2
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! The worst thing that could happen to a mapper happend!!!! I CANT HOST ANYMORE AHHHHH and i have no clue how to fix it =( but I am working hard on fixing AND IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO PLZ HELP oO have a Nothern Anti-Virus Autp Protektion and i have Northern Internet securitay activated =/ plz help me

Level 9
Emm i don't know when this topic was wrote , but i make something like that.. "Lodoss Wars" name of that map.. i just need more ideas and some help... :(
My icq is 133846447

KillerBaby just open at your fireawall ports like 6115 and config WC3 to them.. easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.