• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Please help me with a idea !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Please help me :(
I want to make new map but don't have any ideas. So if you have a good idea for a map I could make please post here i would be very thankfull !!!

P.s: I'm good in everthing so it can be any kind of map.

Level 10
I have a good idea. Therefore one starts is as a farmer in a city that exactly in the middle of the Map! One controls already a little gold! Therewith one buys himself worker and wood. Then one goes constructed became out of the city where yet nothing! Then one seeks himself a pretty place for a farm. Then the correct in the game comes first! One expands its yard immmer and buys in the city of blueprints. Later one is establish can so pass the Handelstatdt characteristic one already ne! Naturally one then also militarily can become and can erect walls and barracks! Therefore so a type " Anno 1503 " (that is not knows knows in Germany once the best known games generally, whether it it I! ) And at the end one has needs and leads empire with everything what one against other players war! Naturally that not boringly may become left there otherwise the other players the game. Best it all goes rather quickly! So the wars! I would be happy if you could transfer that :)

Level 3
Wow :shock: what an idea !!!! and yes I will make that map. I would just be happy if you could say more details. (and offcurs you will be named in the map)
I'll start edditing right now :) might take a while but you will get the finished ver sonner or later :)

And i will add your skin to the map too :)

P.s: And if I'm not stupid Offenburg is in germans and im german too so can say your more detailed ver in german :)

Status
Not open for further replies.