• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Ideas/Requests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
More details? You have potions ids, variables, triggers, codes...

This is the only use I give to udg_Hash besides your system.
  • DustFind
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Explore
      • LifeDustCount[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] Less than or equal to 21
      • AmosPrince[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] Equal to 1
    • Actions
      • Set PNOBU = (Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))
      • Set Point = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Custom script: set udg_Id = GetHandleId (GetTriggerUnit())
      • Destructible - Pick every destructible within 120.00 of Point and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Destructible-type of (Picked destructible)) Equal to Removable Dust
            • Then - Actions
              • Custom script: set udg_DesType = GetHandleId (GetEnumDestructable())
                • If - Conditions
                  • (DesType is stored as a Integer of Id in Hash) Equal to False
                • Then - Actions
                  • Hashtable - Save DesType as DesType of Id in Hash
                  • Set LifeDustCount[PNOBU] = (LifeDustCount[PNOBU] + 1)
                  • Game - Display to (All players matching ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (Matching player))) the text: (Life Dust collected: |cffffcc00 + ((String(LifeDustCount[PNOBU])) + |r.))
                • Else - Actions
                  • Game - Display to (All players matching ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (Matching player))) the text: |cffff0000You have ...
            • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • LifeDustCount[PNOBU] Equal to 22
        • Then - Actions
          • Game - Display to (All players matching ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (Matching player))) the text: Main Quest Updated!
          • Quest - Mark QuestReq[31] as Completed
          • Quest - Flash the quest dialog button
        • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Point)

Level 7
Take the potion of restoration ability then change its healing value to 0, replace all the potions ability with it, i already provide the rejuv part of the skill and effects. Also tell me what the id of the item is, its found in object editor within the configurables, by default its id string will be the item you copied it from.

Level 20
I really appreciate what you're doing for me.. but I have noticed some things in your system that doesn't work the way I need to:

I need the user to be able to see the buff of Healing, Mana, or Rejuvenation Potion... That requires the unit to be under the effect of a 'Over time' ability, like 'Rejuvenation', based on item or a Dummy cast, but there's no way to add the buff with a different way.

I can make a Rejuvenation Skill for Healing Potion, another for Mana Potion, and Another for Rejuvenation Potion just to display the buff, and set the healing values to 1 over 10 secs, but at least the Buff is showing. Make your system check if the unit has the buff before healing. If it has, heal, if it doesn't, stop the effect.

You can use the extremely easy formula using the Potion HP to set the amount of healing I told you before. I really think it's faster and lighter for the system (and for me) to work with that, better than setting around 4 variables for 15 potions (which means 60 data). Rejuvenation potion just mixes both potion effects, and divides it by 2.

I'll make another trigger that removes the Healing buff when the unit has 'X' poison buff, and remove the Mana-Reg buff if the unit has 'X' stun buff... It would stop the current Healing process your system is doing.

Make another 'Boolean' check, so, if the unit is under the effect of Healing, Mana or Rejuvenation potion, stop current restoration, and Init the second potion effect (so they don't stack). And, If the unit is a Hero = False, set the Stat values to 0.

I think that's the better way to go around with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.