• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo spell tree ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello i need the hives ideas for my diablo 2 map. BTW its multiplayer so you guys know :p

I wonder how i should put up the skill tree :p I don't want to do all the spells for each class :p That's too much i think. So i want some nice ideas for a spell system like you have 3 spell books and when you click on one spell in that spellbook it will be added so you can use the spell or something like that IDEAS :D

THANKS!

Level 8
Hello i need the hives ideas for my diablo 2 map. BTW its multiplayer so you guys know :p

I wonder how i should put up the skill tree :p I don't want to do all the spells for each class :p That's too much i think. So i want some nice ideas for a spell system like you have 3 spell books and when you click on one spell in that spellbook it will be added so you can use the spell or something like that IDEAS :D

THANKS!

There's a idea factory on the forum, i think this should be there ;)

You can just make the abilities in the 3 Spell Books (where earch one is a "tree", you can do this with smart triggering, i guess) and when a player uses it you make a trigger that just put the ability in "Slot X" where the slots act like in D2, Left Click = Slot 1, Right Click = Slot 2. You can even give some dummy abilities with hotkeys to the hero so he can switch slots quickly. Idk, just a idea that instantly came to my mind

Level 11
Okay i will do that now ty for the help. And it was a pretty smart idea. I think that i can make when you click with left click the unit will go to that ppoint i will check that out. Thanks again ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.