• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UNIQUE NEVER-BEFORE-USED MAP IDEAS PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey! I was wondering if you would share some unique, easy map ideas (none involving JASS or making like a million custom units) with me. I am just looking for some new ideas for a map that have not been used a lot or that have never been used! I'd like to hear what you have to say. I may even create a map based on your idea(if it's not too hard and yes you'd get crefit for me using your idea). Anyway, if you have any ideas, post em' here! :D
-Thanks

Level 4
uhmm it's hard to have a great idea and not use it... sorry... my ideas were all used... by me ;)

anyways... there's one i had and never got out from sketch... ever played Metal Warriors from snes?? that was hell of a game!! (but it may really be cool with lots of JASSing)

Level 7
FOR LEVEL 2 or up
EVENT
- Unit gains level
CONDITION
- ((Player)controller) Equal to Computer
- (Level of (Triggering Unit)) Equal to (Level)
- (Owner of (Triggering Unit)) Equal to (Player)
ACTION
- Hero - Learn Skill for (Triggering Unit): (Skill)

FOR LEVEL 1 (TRAINING STYLE)
EVENT
- (Unit) finishes training a unit
CONDITIONS
- (Trained Unit) Equal to (Unit)
- Owner of (Trained Unit) Equal to (Player)
- Level of (Trained Unit) Equal to 1
- ((Player) controller) Equal to Computer
ACTIONS
- Hero - Learn Skill for (Trained Unit): (Skill)

I don't know if nobody really uses this AI trigger :p

--EDIT--

I almost forgot about this :p

EVENT
- Unit finishes casting an ability
CONDITIONS
- Owner of (Casting Unit) Equal to (Player)
- ((Player) controller) Equal to Computer
- Or any (Conditions) are true (if you have more than 2 skills)
- (Ability being cast) Equal to (ability)
- THEN CONTINUE
ACTIONS
- Wait (seconds) (if skill is like reincarnation)
- Order (Casting Unit) to Attack-Move to (Center of(Region)

Level 4
ok Im got this idea making a SIM Village I know it would take lots of time but im not planing to do it till later university's got me quite bussy right now, it would be like playing sim city making police departments and all the rest stuff, would be pretty cool, leting your city have an army and things like that. Give me credit if used

Status
Not open for further replies.